Upgrading your home can be easy and affordable. You do not need to have an existing mortgage with TTMF. Improvements must adhere to local building codes and follow designs and specifications approved by local regulatory bodies.
- Interest Rates range from 5% - 7%, based on Property Value
- Up to 100% Financing
- Repayment Term of up to 30 years
- Origination Fee of up to 1% of the Loan amount
- 3 to 6 months to complete Improvements
- Contractors’ All Risks Insurance
- Consolidation of existing Mortgage
- Mortgage Indemnity Insurance is not required
How to Begin
After you ascertain the amount of financing for which you can qualify, building plans must be approved, estimates submitted and Residential authorities notified. Learn how to compile the legal documentation required to construct a home in our How-to Guide.