As we adjust to the global impact of COVID-19, rest assured that we are committed to ensuring the health, safety and well-being of our customers, our employees, our suppliers and all other stakeholders.
In order to keep our environment safe, we have implemented certain measures, following the guidelines of the Ministry of Health and the World Health Organization:
- We will sanitise regularly touched hard surfaces more frequently at all our location
- We have installed screens at the workstations where employees serve customers
- Employees have been provided with hand sanitiser and are encouraged to use it after each in person interaction.
- We are limiting the number of persons gathered at any customer service area to facilitate physical distancing.
We encourage you to partner with us by doing the following:
- Make requests for pre-qualification certificates, letters, and other documents online through our Online Customer Service Centre or by sending an email to email@example.com
- Complete the Direct Debit Authorisation form. This allows you to pay your mortgage electronically and automatically from any bank.
- Pay your mortgage online via online banking or at any branch of Republic Bank using the information below:
Beneficiary: Trinidad & Tobago Mortgage Finance Company Limited
Account Number: 1502-7933-6701
Bank: Republic Bank Limited, 59 Independence Square, Port of Spain
- In-person visits are by appointment only. To book, call our offices at 625-TTMF (8863)
- Temperature screening will be conducted prior to entering the building. Entry will be denied if the result is over 38°C or 100.4°F
- Use the hand sanitisers provided upon entering the offices
- Face coverings are required for all persons entering the offices.
- Hats and sunglasses are prohibited while in the building
- Maintain appropriate physical distance and observe the ‘Stand Here’ signs
- Avoid in person visits to our offices if you have flu-like symptoms
We urge you to follow the advice of the authorities and please take the precautionary measures outlined by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Ministry of Health and other related agencies for protecting yourself and your family against the spread of COVID-19.