Financing is available for the purchase of residential building lots and homesteads anywhere in Trinidad and Tobago.
- Interest Rate – 6 %
- Up to 90% Financing
- Repayment Term of up to 20 years
- Acceptance Fee of up to 1% of the Loan Amount
- Bridge Financing is available for construction, convertible to a long-term loan on completion
- Mortgage Indemnity Insurance is not required
- No Prepayment Penalties
After you locate a piece of land, begin by submitting all the required documents and fees to begin our application process.
- Evidence of Nationality (2 Forms of ID)
- National Insurance (NIS) Number
- Income Tax (BIR) Number
- Evidence of Income (Job Letter / Pay Slip)
- Evidence of Savings & Indebtedness
- Most Recent Credit Card Statement(s)
- Title Deed(s) or Lease and/or Mortgage Deed
- Valuation Report
- Up-to-date receipts for Land & Building Taxes, Water & Sewerage Rates & Lease Rent
- WASA Clearance Certificate
- Utility Bill
Other Required Documents
- Survey Plan
- Town & Country Planning approval to develop land for residential purposes
- Regional Corporation Final approval for the development of land
Two (2) copies of all documents must be provided.
Evidence of Income: Submit an Original Job Letter & Pay Slip. If overtime is inconsistent, submit 2 TD4 slips for the past 2 years. If self employed, submit Audited Financial Statements for the last 2 years or Bank Statements for the last three (3) years, stating the average monthly balance.
Evidence of Savings & Indebtedness: Submit Statements from all Financial Institutions with which you deal, including Credit Unions (monthly payments towards loans must be indicated on these statements).
Get Pre-qualified »
Get started on Financing
Start by approaching TTMF to be pre-qualified. Pre-Qualification allows us to review your affordability. The resultant mortgage amount you can service will be detailed to you in our Pre-Qualification Certificate.