Tapping into the wealth of real estate is one of the benefits of home ownership. You can obtain equity financing for Investment, Debt Consolidation, Emergencies, & Education.
- Interest Rates from 7%, based on Property value
- Repayment Term of up to 30 years, or the remaining period of the existing loan
- Origination Fee of up to 1% of the loan amount
- Evidence of Nationality (2 Forms of ID)
- National Insurance System (NIS) Number
- Income Tax (BIR) Number
- Evidence of Income (Job Letter / Pay Slip)
- Evidence of Savings & Indebtedness
- Most Recent Credit Card Statement(s)
- Title Deed(s) or Lease and/or Mortgage Deed
- Valuation Report
- Up-to-date receipts for Land & Building Taxes, Water & Sewerage Rates & Lease Rent
- WASA Clearance Certificate
- Utility Bill
Other Required Documents
- Confirmation of Investment Option, as applicable
- Certificate of Assessment
- Completion Certificate from the Regional Corporation where property is less than 4 years old
Additional Documents: For a Townhouse or Condominium-type Home
- Share Certificate
- Registered Management Company Bye-Laws
- Management Company’s Statement on Insurance Coverage and Maintenance Charges with evidence of up to date payment
- Annual Returns for Management Company
Two (2) copies of all documents must be provided
Evidence of Income: Submit an Original Job Letter & Pay Slip. If overtime is inconsistent, submit 2 TD4 slips for the past 2 years. If self employed, submit Audited Financial Statements for the last 2 years or Bank Statements for the last three (3) years, stating the average monthly balance.
Evidence of Savings & Indebtedness: Submit Statements from all Financial Institutions with which you deal, including Credit Unions (monthly payments towards loans must be indicated on these statements).
Find the Financing you Need
Find the financing you need to defray significant expenses.