Ensure you have these documents for your appointment.
- Evidence of Nationality (2 Forms of ID)
- National Insurance (NIS) Number
- Income Tax (BIR) Number
- Evidence of Income (Job Letter / Pay Slip)*
- Evidence of Savings & Indebtedness**
- Most Recent Credit Card Statement(s)
- Title Deed(s) or Lease and/or Mortgage Deed
- Valuation Report
- Up-to-date receipts for Land & Building Taxes, Water & Sewerage Rates & Lease Rent
- WASA Clearance Certificate
- Utility Bill
- Survey Plan
- Town & Country Planning approval to develop land for residential purposes
- Regional Corporation Final approval for the development of land
Two (2) copies of all documents must be provided
*Evidence of Income: Submit an Original Job Letter & Pay Slip. If self employed, submit Audited Financial Statements for the last three (3) years and Bank Statements last three (3) years, stating the average monthly balance.
**Evidence of Savings & Indebtedness: Submit Statements from all Financial Institutions with which you deal, including Credit Unions (monthly payments towards loans must be indicated on these statements).